Can't you convince the child to say when he needs the toilet? Are you worried that he is still in bed? Here are some useful tips that can give you an answer to this problem.
To be able to ask them to do their needs in the toilet, we have to wait until the body has matured enough and he is able to feel the movements in the intestines, the nervous system is sufficiently developed to control his muscles and sphincters, he understands the connection between Weary pants and oil, he wants to be clean and no longer feels dirty and becomes interested in learning this. By the age of six, children are sometimes allowed to pee in bed, without this being considered a problem.
If you have not been able to solve the problem by avoiding fluid intake in the evening and at night, consult a doctor to determine if it is a disease.
- buy a new pot
- let the pot sit in a well-established place
- encourage the child's attempts, praising him
- help the child understand what you want from him
- notice the signs that will show you when the child is ready to start using the toilet
- allow the child enough time to relax when sitting on the pot
Read the full article in: The Truth
November 14, 2006