Does your child like to watch TV? Surely when you try to do your homework, and the little one has become bored of all the toys you try to find a TV station where he can run a program according to his age.
UPC Romania announces the launch of JimJam, created especially for children between 1 and 6 years old, designed to combine entertainment with education.
JimJam is a children's television channel, designed to mobilize the little ones and to offer at the same time the adults an effective help in the education of the children, offering a safe and reliable space for the emotional, intellectual and social development of the little ones.
"We are aware that the TV does not replace the school or other traditional ways of education and we are not trying to replace them. We just want to provide a complementary tool and come to the help of parents through information and tips that will help them to contribute in the best way. for the education and development of children, "says Diana Atanasoaei, PR Manager Zonemedia Networks.
Children between 1 and 6 years I can watch JimJam a lot of the most popular cartoon series, a series that encourages children to sing and dance with the characters who speak Romanian, so that the little ones can interact in their language with the magic characters.
In addition, JimJam stimulates the imagination of the little ones and distracts them by:
• English language learning programs, some words from the basic vocabulary of the English language;
• Program blocks focused on learning colors, numbers and shapes;
• Varied and rich program, according to the learning needs of the children, permanently capturing their attention;
• Intelligently built program grid that respects the child's program: sleep training, drinking time, play intervals, scoring key moments of the day.
"One of the studies carried out by the UPC - the annual European television survey - shows the parents' increasing concern about the content of the television programs to which the children are exposed, due to the increased degree of violence. increasing the educational role of television programs.
By launching JimJam we took into account all these concerns of parents, making them available a larger offer of dedicated programs for children. In this way, parents have the security of content suitable for children with a high educational impact, "adds Raluca Milin, Marketing & Sales Director of UPC Romania.
Below are just a few of them the programs included in the JimJam grid:
• Thomas and his friends (Thomas & Friends);
• Barney & Friends (Barney & Friends);
• Bob the Builder;
• Fireman Sam (Fireman Sam);
• Angelina Balerina (Angelina Ballerina);